Most of the performances in our season may be purchased online. In some cases, however, artists allow us only a fixed number of seats to sell online and the rest of the seats are sold by the renter by phone or online. Please check each event for exact ticketing procedures, or contact us at 540-338-7973 and we will answer any questions you have.
If driving conditions are hazardous due to inclement weather, Franklin Park Arts Center may be forced to cancel. If Franklin Park Arts Center cancels a performance, tickets may be refunded or rescheduled. Please check the announcements section of the home page or call four hours prior to the scheduled show time for information regarding cancellations or delays.
All tickets sold by the Franklin Park Arts Center (made payable to the County of Loudoun) are refundable. Tickets sold by groups renting the Arts Center are refunded at the discretion of the rental group.
Frequently Asked Questions About Ticketing
- Where can I view a seating chart for Franklin Park Arts Center?
- How do I know if a concert or show has been cancelled?
- Why am I asked to call another number or go to another website to purchase tickets for an event at the Arts Center?
- Why can’t you take my credit card over the phone to purchase tickets?
- Why are there shows where all tickets are sold online and other shows where only a certain number of tickets are sold online and the remaining tickets must be purchased using another method?