16th Annual Youth Art Show: “Paint the Town”
The Franklin Park Performing and Visual Arts Center invites all youth artists to enter:
“Paint the Town”
The dates of the art show are:
Friday, Feb. 6 through Monday, Mar. 2
Sunday, Feb. 8 from 3:00-5:00
The show will be held in the lobby gallery of the Franklin Park Performing and Visual Arts Center which is open every day from 9-5 (closed President’s Day, Feb. 16) and on evenings and weekends during performances.
ARTWORK SUBMISSION Terms and Conditions
- There is a $5.00 nonrefundable entry fee. Payment may be made by cash, check or credit card. Checks should be made out to the County of Loudoun
- Space is limited. Artists may submit one (1) piece of original artwork in any medium (drawing, oil, acrylic, watercolor, photography, pastel, ceramics, sculpture, mixed media, collage etc.).
- Artwork must be properly framed or matted and ready to hang with hooks, eyes and sturdy wire (no saw tooth hangers).
- Artist’s name, title of piece and grade must be marked on the back of all artwork.
- Entry Forms may be submitted by fax, mail or in person prior to the delivery dates outlined below, or they may be submitted with artwork during the delivery dates listed below.
- Applications will be accepted in the order in which they are received.
- The Franklin Park Performing and Visual Arts Center reserves the right to reject any entry submission for any reason, at its discretion.
- No previously entered artwork will be accepted.
- The Youth Art Show is open to preschool to high school aged public, private or home school students.
- Ribbons and certificates will be awarded.
DELIVERY AND PICK-UP DATES Terms and Conditions
- Delivery dates are Monday, Feb. 2 to Wednesday, Feb. 4 from 9:00-5:00. After-hours delivery by appointment only.
- Pick up dates are Mon., Mar. 2 to Wed., Mar. 4 from 9:00-5:00. After- hours pick up by appointment only.
- The County of Loudoun cannot store artwork. Artwork left in the Franklin Park Performing and Visual Arts Center for 30 days after the last scheduled pick-up day will become the property of the County of Loudoun.
Download the entry form: Youth Art Show 2015 Entry Form